Fixed Assets Management System
Fixed Assets Management Advantages
- Defining the asset related financial and non-financial data.
- Inputting assets transfer transactions either between branches, cost centers, sites or employees.
- Carrying out transactions of asset appreciation, depreciation or exclusion either in quantities or values.
- Recording transactions of assets depreciations calculation and adjustments carried out in quantities or values.
- Carrying out transactions of assets evaluation in the market values when assets values are expired or renewed.
- Inputting transactions of assets stocktaking and comparing with on hand balances, with the capability of evaluation.
- The capability of converting warehouse items to assets; or fixed assets to warehouse items.
- Loading every period with what its allocations when carrying out transactions of depreciation, addition or exclusion.
- Linking assets with sites, cost centers, activities, and projects.
- Following up asset’s movements, place of existence, stocktaking, depreciations, and recognizing its variable states.
- Depreciating asset to the colose day or month; and allowing stopped and experied asset depreciation.
- Displaying productivity efficiency data of asset and expenses disbursed on.
- Providing future data about assets and their remaining ages.
- Issuing multiple reports such as: assets dat, movements, depreciations, ….etc.