Restaurants’ Menu App :-
|Restaurants’ Menu App
Restaurant Mobile Application facilitates the client via displaying
all types of food photos on mobile or tablet to choose his order. Then
the client order will be received to issue the bill for follow-up and
Restaurant Mobile Application comprises of modules with specific
tasks like chef organization of orders menu, organization of client
order delivery and management follow-up of miscellaneous
administrative reports and indicators.
Restaurants providing meals and take-away to be used for offering
meals to clients, organizing orders, providing quick service, follow-
up order preparation and delivery.
• Compatible with Android operating system only.
• To be used online.
• To be installed on the user’s mobile and linked with Restaurant
Management Software server.
• Configuration of language, printer, chef screen and reports.
• Configuration of orders settings and users’ privileges.
Orders billing: to receive the client’s order in details, send the
order to the chef, follow-up the order preparation and delivery, carry
out any addition or modification on the order up to payment.
Chef Screen: to display and organize orders preparation.
Delivery Service: to handle the client order delivery, bill payment
and posting to Restaurant Management Software by the concerned
Reports: to follow-up miscellaneous performance indicators
about food turnover and staff performance.
Chef Screen to display orders organization and completion
Any of the above-mentioned components can be used separately
but it is better to use the whole package for outstanding administrative
and operational outcomes.
1. Receiving, billing and following up the client’s order.
2. Organizing clients’ orders in terms of type and place.
3. Displaying and marking the ready/ prepared orders by the chef.
4. Follow-up of performance indicators and reports.
1. Displaying meals dishes photos to the client to choose the order.
2. Receiving more than an order on the table or in the bill.
3. Shifting the bill from table to another.
4. Easy displaying and closing previous orders and displaying the
due bills for payment follow-up.
5. Updating meals, bills and sections data easily.
6. Getting accurate data for item, transactions, and clients for
follow-up and auditing easily.