This system is used to document items and vendors data in the purchase transactions. Therefore, users select the suitable options and procedures, and define tools and detailed data that will be documented.
Vendors Management Systems Key Features
– Organizing dealing with the items and vendors and recording their prices.
– Monitoring the organization’s purchases and comparing quotations.
– Dealing with the services as items.
– Approving vendors’ dues serial.
– Monitoring letter of credits, their costs, and distributing their charges.
Vendors Management Systems Key Functions
– Issuing purchase request to approve items.
– Studying suppliers’ quotations to make comparison and selection.
– Issuing purchase order based on the quotations or the organization’s needs.
– Issuing local or external purchase receiving.