Customers Accounts System
Customers Management Systems Setup
It organizes sales transactions, documents, and tools. It manages channels to target customers in various markets, to deal with them, and adopt control measures.
Customers’ management systems are:
• Customers Management Software
• Sales Management Software
• Questionnaires Software
Customer Management Systems Key Features
– Establish channels to access markets.
– Study market opportunities and measure customer satisfaction.
– Limit additional discounts to requests.
– Deal with various promotional tools.
– Support electronic payment methods.
– Support mobile apps to sell to customers.
Customers Management Systems Key Functions:
– Request opening account to each customer according to his/her data.
– Add or receive a customer request using the mobile application.
– Submit procedures requests to get approval.
Marketing and Sales Functions
– Issue quotation to be included in the customer’s request and invoice.
– Issue sales invoice to record the dues, or to prove a customer contract.
– Record sales commission according to its segments.
– Record the promotional coupons as a payment method for the customers’ purchases.
– Issue items invoice receipt to be signed by the customer.
– Issue maintenance order, and a maintenance invoice with the spare parts.
– Issue product warranty card using buyer’s name.
Follow-up and Repayment Functions
– Schedule customer’s debts to specific dates.
– Make and approve specific billing claims.
– Record payments for the organization in point of sales.
– Distribute customers’ payments on their debt documents.
– Issue goods out note to confirm an employee invoice.
– Issue permission for returning issued returns according to the invoice.