– Issuing goods received note before inspecting and receiving items.
– Submitting requests for reviewing and approval procedures.
– Reserving quantity in the warehouse for production or for a customer.
Inventory Impact Functions
– Preparing items quantities according to issuing or receiving orders.
– Transferring items among warehouses and receiving them.
– Checking the actual inventory in inventory application to register the differences.
– Assembling and disassembling items and recording the impacts.
Inventory and Financial Impact Functions
– Issuing good received order for inspected goods.
– Issuing items out orders for production, sales, etc.
– Making inventory adjustments to process quantities and costs.
– Recording items issuance and receiving to register sequence movement.
– Recording items movements for maintenance purpose or any other purposes.